We want your vehicle! Get the best value for your trade-in!

About Vintage Motor Cars LLC

Vintage Motor Cars LLC

Vintage Motor Cars llc. was started in January of 2012 by Gary Higbee. We are located just outside of Chattanooga, TN. and specialize in Antique, Collector, Classic, Luxury & Sports Cars. Cars were always a passion however a lengthy career in the Information Technology business kept me from fully enjoying my passion. Over the years, I have had the wonderful opportunity of owning and driving many fine cars, some of which are now considered classics. I hope to now expand on my own collection and make vintage cars available to others at affordable prices. We currently have approximately (15) vehicles for sale. All of our cars are stored in our indoor facility. Once I purchase a car, it is given a full evaluation. I purchase cars that seem to be 95% + as to mechanical, as well as, fit & finish. I personally drive most cars for a period of time so that the other 5% can hopefully be identified and corrected before offering the vehicle for sale. Some of our cars may not yet be listed on our website. If you do not see that "Car of Your Dreams", we offer brokerage services to locate and acquire that special car. Cars are shown by appointment. You may contact Gary Higbee at 706-866-9133 or garybhigbee@gmail.com.

Contact Us